Ladies. Are you ready? Have you considered stripping for awhile now but haven’t worked up the guts? Well, I think it’s time to take the next step. And I’m here to help you figure out how to be a stripper.
How to Be a Stripper: a 5 Step Program
1. Make friends with a stripper: there’s a good change you already have a stripper friend or two, but if you don’t then head to a club and ask a stripper if you can take her out for lunch some time and ask her some questions about how to be a stripper.
Experienced strippers can give you the full scoop on what kind of income you might earn, clothes, how to deal with customers, and what to expect from a shift at a strip club. They can also let you know what gets the tips and what turns guys off.
2. Go shopping! Becoming a stripper is a great excuse to go shopping. New clothes, new shoes, new lingerie. YES!
There are plenty of shops out there dedicated to sexy and easy-to-remove garments, so after you’ve hung out with your new stripper friend, maybe she’ll take you shopping, too. Don’t forget the makeup.
3. Check out several clubs: You might already have your favorite strip club, but you should consider checking out a couple of them to see which is the best fit and which is hiring.
Though you might not stay at your first club for your entire stripping career, it’s good to pick a place that you feel comfortable in, that has a decent sized crowd, and where you like the managers and other girls.
4. Pick a name: It’s fun to pick a new name! Get creative–you don’t have to stick to that old “childhood pet + childhood street” formula (though mine is Candy Alden, which is a pretty great stripper name).
We’ve made a chart of some of the most common stripper names, so feel free to choose from this or pick a totally original one!
5. Have your own personal rulebook: While your club will have a set of rules that you should follow, definitely make sure you also know your own boundaries.
What types of situations make you uncomfortable? Do you want to be in a topless club or a fully nude club? Make sure that you take the time to think about these things ahead of time so that once you’re out there shaking your thing, you don’t have to worry about it!
Have fun! We can’t wait to see you at the clubs!